- Gram flour(besan)- 1cup,
- Rice flour(chawal atta)- 1 cup,
- Finely chopped spring onion green(patti pyaz)- 2cup,
- Finely chopped spring onion white(pyaz)- 1 cup,
- Frozen corn(makai)- 1cup,
- Chopped green chili(hari mirch)- 1-2,
- Ginger-garlic paste(lahsun adarakh)- 1tsp,
- Black pepper powder(kali mirch)- ¼ tsp,
- Garam masala- ¼ tsp,
- Chaat masala- ½ tsp,
- Salt(namak)- to taste,
- Baking soda- a pich,
- Oil- for deep frying.
1. Combine all ingredients accept oil and prepare batter by mixing well. ( no need to add water as spring onion releases water. and batter should be thick.)
2. Heat oil in frying pan. Fry pakoras till gold color and crisp in medium low flame.
3. Serve hot with ketchup.